This course is carefully designed to explain various topics of Basic Math, Algebra 1 & 2, and Pre-Calculus.
It has nearly 120 lectures spanning 18+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 20 sections. Each topic is explained extensively - by solving multiple questions along with the student during the lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
This course will give you a firm understanding of the fundamentals and is designed in a way that a person with little or no previous knowledge can also understand very well.
Topics Covered In The Course
- Prime numbers
- Operations on Fractions
- Rational Numbers
- Irrational Numbers
- Lines and Angles
- Polygons: Sides, Angles, and Diagonals
- Coordinate Geometry
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progressions
- Binomial Theorem
Here's What Some Students Say About The Course:
- "This is a good course to brush up your math skills. Even for beginners, it is very good. There are many points in this course that I learned are very helpful. The instructor's knowledge is superb and knows how to keep the students engaged!!!" - Ismeet Singh Saluja
- "I have a big phobia of math. Taking this course has helped me ease the fear of math. Thus far the instructor is demystifying the subject for me" - Isabel Quezada
- "This short course is like a refreshing mathematical knowledge. It is also a test of my knowledge. I got all quizzes correct. Thank you, Ruchi Chhabra" - Rabin Hada
- "Great teaching style. Very clear explanations. Easy to follow" - Jackie Miller
- "This is a comprehensive course in mathematical skills. I enjoyed this course!" - Tan Duong
What Will Students Learn In This Course?
- Functions in detail (Vertical line test, Composite functions & their range, Domain & Range, Inverse of function - algebraically & graphically, etc.)
- Expanding binomial with any power using Binomial Theorem, Factorial, C(n,r), Finding the indicated term, etc.
- Coordinate Geometry (Distance formula, Mid-point formula, Gradient, Graphing using gradient)
- Arithmetic Progression (General term, Finding missing term, Term from the end, Sum to n terms, etc.)
- Geometric Progressions (General term, Sum to n terms, Sum to infinite terms, etc.)
- Math Basics like Integers, Indices, Prime number, L.C.M, H.C.F, Rational numbers, Fractions & Decimals
- Basics of Plane Geometry
What Are The Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Elementary knowledge of middle school math
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested in revising or learning the basics of Mathematics
- Students in Junior High & High School/ Secondary School
- Students preparing for the GCSE, IGCSE, SAT, ACT, GRE, or other competitive exams
Feel free to contact me with any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! :)